Wednesday 19 October 2011

Susan's Blog

Welcome to my blog. I am Susan Thrasher, a long-time New Zealand resident with North American roots living near the capital city of Wellington. I work from home as an nlp practitioner and life  coach. You can find out more about that at my website www.mindwork.co.nz. I am curious about the world and our role as human beings in it.  I believe in sustainable, integral living. I believe that all things are related. I believe in systems and eco-systems. I believe “there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” I believe that most of us operate with a map, and too often we forget that “the map is not the territory.”

This is my inaugural blog posting. I hope that over time I will build both a repertoire of short, regular writings on a variety of subjects, and gain some modicum of readership. You may find here postings on topics ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous, and from insightful and controversial to the banal. Sort of like life, really. I will enjoy sharing my thoughts, observations and realisations with you, my readers, and I hope you will respond in kind—feedback is most welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Allow time for it to be posted.